Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: History Quiz

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_JustaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: History Quiz

    Im not rich by and standards, money wise that is. But I still cant put the price I pay for gas above the rights of the unborn. I also hate the fact that oil is high, but we are at war, and when your country is at war there are some sacrifices that we have to make, ask your grandparents. I hate the fact that my grandmother at 83 has to pay for medications while dope heads or unwed mothers that have made pregnancy a way of life can get theirs for one dollar. One thing I have to state here about the current admin. in office, hasnt coal prices sky rocketed and miners have been put back to work. Lots of work going on in and around the coalfields.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_Hugh_Jass's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: History Quiz

    democrats make me sick for one reason, they can't see things correctly. most democrats (especially in this area) don't even know what the party platform represents. wake up!

  3. #23
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: History Quiz

    How much have my wages gone up and how much has the CEO's stock gone up? Blind, blind- my grandparents got their meds paid for by the UMWA, but Union busting Ronnie and a percentage that thought work was just a place they had to show up took care of that. You complain about abortion ,but don't want to pay for the unwed mothers and the "dopeheads" meds ,by the way it doubled , (way to go George 2 bucks). You can't stop abortion and stop welfare and cut medicare, unless YOU are willing to BURY the folks that die from the results. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I've worked in the mines for mmmm uuuu..I stopped counting at 25 years, so I only need to work 20 more years , I'm not for abortion and other "freebies" for folks that could work. The coal prices are just a by-product of driving up oil prices , just keep watching, I think I told you he would screw around in Iraq forever.
    And where is the social security reform and Bin Lauden? I don't know if we would have been any better off with the "other horse" in the race. And at war, if we are at war, why don't we CLOSE THE BORDER? Cause somebody wants to be able to use "his" act to be pres forever? How many have any hope of getting to retirement, this looks like forced labor, course if you have never worked....[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •